The Restaurant – Employment Opportunities
Thank you for choosing to apply for employment at Organ Stop Pizza. All things that make Organ Stop a great place to visit are also the things that make it a great place to work!
Organ Stop Pizza’s Mission is to be the premier family dining and entertainment facility in Arizona by providing our customers:
- a clean, safe, fun and inviting environment
- a variety of appetizing and properly prepared foods
- high quality family-friendly entertainment
- friendly, honest and knowledgeable staff, and
- excellent customer service
Entry level positions typically consist of the following:
- Dining Room Attendant – Primary duties include ensuring dining room and other service areas are kept neat and clean, clearing away all soiled dishes, and assisting customers when appropriate.
- Dish Room Attendant – Primary duties include washing soiled dishes, stocking clean dishes, and assisting the Dining Room Attendant when appropriate.
- Beverage Counter Attendant (must be at least 18 years old) – Primary duties include assisting customers with beverage orders, (soft drinks, draft beer, and wine), cleaning and stocking the salad bar, and assisting customers with desserts at the ice cream counter.
- Prep Person (must have daytime availability) – Primary duties include assisting in all aspects of food preparation, preparing the restaurant to open for business, putting away deliveries, and assisting customer telephone inquiries.
Other positions available for cross training after becoming proficient in one or more of the above positions are:
- Pizza Assembler – Primary duties include preparing pizza, pasta, sandwich, and appetizer orders and assisting customer telephone inquiries.
- Oven Attendant – Primary duties include ensuring all food products being served are of acceptable quality, prepared properly, and ensuring customers receive fast, courteous service.
- Cashier – Primary duties include greeting customers, accurately taking food orders, and accurately ringing up and collecting for transactions.
The initial rate of pay for employees of Organ Stop Pizza is: $12.00/hour
Organ Stop Pizza is dedicated to finding the right people to join our team – people who share our values and who understand the importance of putting the customer first. If you are an individual who values tradition and understands the importance of customer service, Organ Stop would love for you to become a part of our team. Organ Stop Pizza is also a Drug Free work environment.
Organ Stop Pizza is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other class protected by law.
Organ Stop Pizza management prides itself on being fair and flexible in scheduling for all employees. Most of our employees have other important responsibilities in their lives (school, another job, etc.), and it is beneficial for all involved to communicate and plan ahead to best integrate these multiple responsibilities. We offer “MaxFlex” (maximum flexibility) scheduling to help all employees accomplish this. All employees also receive a discount on merchandise from our gift shop.
Completion of this application does not constitute an offer or guarantee of employment. If you are hired by Organ Stop, it will be as an at-will employee, meaning that either party may end the relationship at any time with or without cause or notice.
All new employees at Organ Stop Pizza must successfully complete certain criteria as outlined in the General Policies within a reasonable period of time from their start date, (typically approximately 80 working hours). Benefits derived from successful completion of the New Employment period include:
- Eligible for raises based on performance.
- Eligible for various Bonus plans if further criteria are met.
- Paid break periods.
- Discounts on employee meals.
- Discounts on uniform items.
- Discounts on merchandise.
A person’s decision of where they would like to work is an important one, and should be made carefully. Organ Stop is a locally owned and operated independent restaurant that wants to make each team member feel welcome and appreciated, and we desire longevity in employment from each of our team members. If you share our ideals, please continue to fill out this application.